Installing ChemDrawUltra 13
Where to find this software
ChemDraw Ultra 13 may be installed on student, faculty, and staff computers.
It is also available on many Science Center Computing Lab computers.
Minimum System Requirements
Sign in and get the installer
You should be on the My Account page; click on My Site Subscription under Services to the right
Click on Download Site Subscription Software
Click on the Mac or Windows ChemBioDraw Ultra for your computer to download the appropriate installer
After the installer downloads, check your email for your individual license number. If you do not see it, check your spam folder.
- If you have downloaded ChemDraw in the past, log in to the following site using your previous account. Otherwise, you will need to register with your Wellesley College email account:
- Get the installer (previous section of this documentation)
- When the download is finished, locate the dmg (Mac) or exe (Windows)
file and double-click to launch the installer
- In the CambridgeSoft Software Activation window, enter the required information
and click Activate over Internet.
- This information can be found in the My Downloads page which you opened earlier
- In the CambridgeSoft ChemDraw Ultra Wizard window, click Next > .
- In the License Agreement window, select I accept the terms in this license agreement , and click Next > .
- In the Select Type window, choose the Default setup and click Next > .
- In the Select Features window, click Next > .
- In the Select Features window, select MNova NMR Lite and click Next > (this is optional).
- In the Ready to Install window, click Install.
- In the Installation Complete window, click Finish.